- Smart home, the most important anti-theft security system
- Introducing innovations, patrol burglar alarms always perform well
- Holidays are coming, home anti-theft must pay attention
- Chinese New Year Festival
- Experience from Amy exhibition
- Demand for burglar alarm market is high
- Passion and dream
- Warm congratulations for the inspection of Eagle Eagle Security won the "Top Ten Security Companies in 2013"
- Anti-theft alarm application scope and future market development analysis
- Warranty Tips
What does home alarm 868HMz bidirectional transmission mean? Let's answer this question separately.
868HMz: refers to frequency. The frequency of household alarms is 433, while the frequency of 868 is widely used in foreign countries.
Two-way transmission: transmission mode. That is, there are at least two lines on both sides of the communication. The transmission of Party A corresponds to the reception of Party B and the reception of Party A corresponds to the transmission of Party B. This is bidirectional transmission.
For unidirectional transmission, that is, there is only one communication line, and one party sends and the other party can only receive, and it needs to compete for the transmission right.
If you still have more questions, please consult the patrol security technology hotline: 4006-829-929.