- Patrol Eagle Security Alarm Types
- What are the functions of 3G burglar alarm?
- India's security market is eye-catching, the Patrol Eagle should actively develop the alarm market
- mw百乐牛牛 robbery is still at its peak
- Big treasure of the Falcon group-JERRY
- Intelligent alarm system is essential for home
- Patrol Security analyzes the location of the alarm for you
- Choice of home burglar alarm
- Has the burglar alarm reached a trough?
- "Electronic fence" is not a power grid, it only prevents theft and does not hurt people
What is the principle and function of infrared anti-beam alarm?
Answer: Principle: Use infrared rays to emit diodes through LED infrared light, and then focus processing by optical mirror to make the light reach a long distance and be received by the receiver. An alarm is issued when the light is interrupted.
Role: The detector using the beam interruption method blocks an invisible infrared beam and triggers an alarm when someone crosses the monitoring protection area. Commonly used for room alarms. A transmitter only needs a 2-core power cable (the line depends on the distance and environment of the site, generally RVV2 * 0.5), and a receiver requires a 2-core power cable and a 2-core signal cable. Except for buses and other hosts; the line must be based on the distance and environment of the site, generally RVV4 * 0.5).